2016 Snapper SPX 25/48
Call for Price
2016 Snapper SPX 25-48
Step up to a Snapper® SPX™ Series ride on mower with high-value features at an affordable price point. Easily maneuver around landscaping with a tight 14-inch turning radius and quick adjust grass cutting height that lets you adapt to your lawn's needs. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton Intek-V-Twin or a Professional Series™ Engine, this lawn tractor features OHV (Overhead Valve) technology with a simple-to-maintain design for a more durable engine. Ideal for medium to large yards, its hydrostatic transmission lets you choose the pace.
- Quick-Adjust Grass Cutting Height: Easy-to-use height-of-cut controls adjust your mower deck to changing grass conditions.
- Step On It: Our responsive foot pedals give you control over forward and reverse lawn mower speed. Dash-mounted cruise control lets you set your mowing speed.
- A Generation of Power: Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV Engines have full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filters for years of trouble-free performance.
- Turning Perfection: With a 14" turning radius, you will spend less time mowing the lawn and more time enjoying your yard.
- Pick Your Mower Deck: Durable stamped steel decks and heavy-duty fabricated mower decks provide non-stop mowing season-after-season. All fabricated more decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.**
- Step Up to High Value: All steel construction including the hood, cast-iron front axle and a hydrostatic transmission are hallmarks of a premium Snapper riding mower - all at a value price.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV
- Gross Horsepower*: 25
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Key Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 3.5
- Battery (cca): 230
- Type: Hydro-Gear® T2-HP™
- Forward Speed (mph): 0-5.5
- Reverse Speed (mph): 0-3.3
- Differential: Hydro
- Frame: 12-Gauge
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron
- Front Tires (inches): 15x6
- Rear Tires (inches): 20x10
- Number of Anti-Scalp Wheels: 4
- Seat: 15" Mid-back, Adjustable
- Turning Radius (inches): 14
- Cutting Width (inches): 48
- Deck Type: Fabricated
- Mower Configuration: Side Discharge
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height of Cut (inches): 1.5-4
- Height of Cut Positions: 7
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Thickness: 12-Gauge
- Deck Suspension: Hung
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical
- Headlights: Incandescent
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Fuel Level Indicator: Yes
- Assembled Length (inches): 71
- Assembled Width (inches): 60
- Assembled Height (inches): 45
- Residential Use: 3-Years
- Commercial Use: 90-Days
- Fabricated Mower Deck: Lifetime
- Dump Cart: The 10-cu ft. multi-functional cart takes the heavy-lifting out of yard work.
- Twin Catcher - 22/42 Only: Use these removable grass bags to gather up to 6.5-bushels of yard waste and clippings.
- Soft Sided Snow Cab: Keep the howling, cold wind out with our vinyl snow cab riding mower attachment, complete with clear, shatterproof, non-fogging Lexan® windows.
- 36" Tiller Attachment: Three-foot wide tilling swath prepares soil quickly for planting. The 36" tiller riding mower attachment comes with heavy-duty steel tines.
- 40" Tow-Behind Dethatcher: Easily remove thatch from the lawn by using the Snapper tractor dethatcher attachment.
- Grass Mulching Kit: Reduce your number of grass clippings by finely mulching them back into the lawn. Additional shredder blades are available to crush Fall leaves.
- Tractor Cover: Great for storing your riding mower, tractor covers protect and keep your Snapper mower clean until next season.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV
- Hydro-Gear® T2-HP™
- Wheel Size
- Front: 15x6; Rear: 20x10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag